We undertake to use our best endeavors to maintain the privacy of the information you have divulged to us in consequence of utilising the Website. For this purpose, we have taken measures to ensure that information supplied to us is held securely.
As a result, we may occasionally request proof of identity before allowing access to your information.
However, by providing us with your details, you agree to us:
- utilising your information to communicate further with you in future regarding matters which we believe might be of interest or relevant to you;
- storing your information in our database for future reference and for purposes of the above; and
- utilising your information for statistical purposes.
For the purposes of the prevention or detection of offences, and/or the apprehension or prosecution of offenders, we may share any information obtained or collected by us with the Police, other public or private sector agencies or representative bodies in accordance with the relevant legislation.
This will include public authorities, insurance companies, finance companies, automotive advertising companies and/or other agencies. Information shared in this way will not be used for marketing purposes.
When you access the website (directly or indirectly and without necessarily registering thereon) we automatically receive and store information on our server logs from your browser or mobile platform including your cell phone number, location, IP address, Cookie information and the page you requested.
Amendments and updates to this policy may be made from time to time. Any revisions will be posted on this page and you are urged to familiarise yourself from time to time with the content of this page.
- In accordance with some of Google’s recent compulsory policies, we herewith inform you that we might be tracking your cookies as our web site / company is currently undertaking Google AdWords remarketing of any other Google AdWords feature that tracks such cookies.
- By visiting this site, you agree that certain of our Google AdWords remarketing and or other advertisements can follow you as you visit other web sites that forms part of Google’s Display Network (GDN).
- Note that we shall under no circumstances be utilizing any personally identifiable information as obtained through our Google AdWords remarketing campaign in any other related marketing endeavours – online or otherwise. (Such restricted utilization of information includes the sharing of such with third parties.)
- The Company shall under no circumstances be using any sensitive information of any nature on any of our remarketing tags.
- The Company shall duly endeavour to adhere to all of the current in-effect policies of Google related to remarketing or any other form of Google advertising in all of its Google AdWords marketing campaigns. (In instances of possible non-conformity to such, the Company shall endeavour to rectify such in a prompt manner.)
- You may opt out of seeing advertisements for web site, by simply clicking here: – http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/.
We have implemented certain Google Analytics features for the primary purpose of attempting to ascertain the success of our online marketing endeavours via the Google AdWords platform.